List:       python-db-sig
Subject:    [DB-SIG] Re: ANN: DateTime package version 0.7
From:       lemburg () uni-duesseldorf ! de (M ! -A !  Lemburg)
Date:       1998-02-25 14:08:25

Mark Hammond was so kind to compile the module for usage with
Python 1.5 on Windows. I have included the .pyd-file in the
archive. If you are on Windows, all you have to do is unzip
the archive to a path on your PYTHONPATH and 'import DateTime'
will get you going.

For the updated archive follow this link:

   http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/mxDateTime.html

As per Mark's wish I will include a '.Format()' alias for
the method '.strftime' in the next release. That should make
the types compatible with the existing COM types and
give us a portable way to handle date/time values across platforms.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg

send messages to: db-sig@python.org