List:       python-db-sig
Subject:    [DB-SIG] New mysqldb module 0.1
From:       andrich () fga ! de (Oliver Andrich)
Date:       1997-09-29 21:25:57

Hi,

as I promised, I like to announce the first beta release of my new, DB-SIG API
conforming mysqldb module for Python. I hope that the attachment of the modules
source code doesn't violate the policy for posting articles on this list.
Sadly, I haven't found a home in WWW yet. ;-)

The attached tar-ball includes mysqldb.c (the module) and a README file, that
describes the module.

Best regards,

	Oliver Andrich
FGA Furch & Graf intermediaservices gbr                andrich@fga.de
Gartenstr. 5                                        http://www.fga.de
D-56220 Sankt Sebastian            +49-261-98244-94 (voice) -95 (fax)

["mysqldb.tgz" (application/octet-stream)]

send messages to: db-sig@python.org