List:       python-cpp-sig
Subject:    [C++-sig] boost/slice.hpp: error in compatibility function
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-12-13 10:03:42

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is already fixed in trunk, but I have just noticed that \
the compatibility function get_indicies() in line 251 of slice.hpp does not properly \
pass on the results of calling the renamed function (i.e. it misses the 'return').  \
In effect, you get a compiler warning that tells you about the renamed function, but \
it should be fixed nevertheless... ;-)

Best,
  Hans