List:       python-capi-sig
Subject:    Re: [capi-sig] Universal setter function not in docs?
From:       Campbell Barton <ideasman42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-27 15:15:19

For an example of getset using the 3rd argument, sometimes I use this
so single get/set functions can be used to access different flags.

https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender/source/blender/python/bmesh/bmesh_py_types.c

See: bpy_bm_elem_hflag_get / bpy_bm_elem_hflag_set

also bpy_bmelemseq_elem_get

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Stefan Behnel <python_capi@behnel.de> wrote:
> Robert Steckroth, 27.10.2012 13:36:
>
>> Hello Gang, I am fresh to this list so, hello gang!
>

> I didn't know I was participating in a Gang. Maybe you meant someone else.
>

>> I have the need for a universal setter function to set objects.
>

> You are not very clear about what you want to achieve. What's "universal"
> about that setter function? Could you give an example?
>
> Stefan

- Campbell