List:       python-authors
Subject:    [Python-authors] looking for a moderation help for this list
From:       Doug Hellmann <doug () doughellmann ! com>
Date:       2019-07-03 17:44:18

I am currently the only moderator for this list. It's extremely low traffic, but does \
see subscription requests from time to time.

I am looking for a volunteer to help with that, and eventually take over the list.

Alternatively, if people don't find the list useful (implied by the lack of traffic), \
we could shut it down.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks!
Doug