List:       python-authors
Subject:    Re: [Python-authors] promoting your book(s) at PyCon
From:       Michael Foord <fuzzyman () voidspace ! org ! uk>
Date:       2010-01-13 10:16:52

On 13/01/2010 08:51, wesley chun wrote:
> howdy everyone,
>
> that time of year is coming around again (PyCon). as one of the door
> prize/raffle coordinators as well as trying to help setup the
> conference bookstore, i'm here to ask:
>
> authors: do you have any Python-flavored books that you wish to have
> sold at the conference bookstore and/or your publishers' contact info
> so i can ask them for your book(s) as door prizes?

For free copies of IronPython in Action to give away as prizes please
contact: Jamie Taratoot <jata@manning.com>

Although I no longer work for them, last year Resolver Systems gave two
free licenses as prizes. You could contact: Giles Thomas
<giles.thomas@resolversystems.com>

> publishers/editors: do you have any Python-flavored books that you
> wish to have sold at the conference bookstore and/or that you can
> donate as door prizes?

How do we get books sold at the conference bookstore?

All the best,

Michael Foord

> thanks!
> -- wesley
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> "Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
> "Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
> http://corepython.com
>
> wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
> python training and technical consulting
> cyberweb.consulting : silicon valley, ca
> http://cyberwebconsulting.com

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your \
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all \
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, \
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies \
(”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, \
licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights \
and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from \
any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.