List:       python-announce-list
Subject:    ANN: SMIL - Small Morphological Image Library
From:       Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz <jose-marcio.martins () mines-paristech ! fr>
Date:       2019-01-25 9:47:28

Announcement: SMIL 0.9.1
========================

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce SMIL - Simple Morphological Image Library - v. 0.9.1

SMIL is a library with all basic and some advanced mathematical morphology features \
which can be extended with plugins  and user modules.

Among its features it can handle 2D and 3D images and can handle data from/to NumPy \
data.

It's been developed in C++ and has a Python interface thanks to Swig.

SMIL is a product of CMM, the research Center of Mathematical Morphology of \
Mines-Paristech, where the discipline of  Mathematical Morphology was created in the \
60's by Jean Serra and Georges Matheron.

SMIL is distributed with GPL license.

We use SMIL in our research and teaching activities in the field and may, eventually, \
be used besides scikit-image.

You can find SMIL - binaries and documentation - at our web site :

     http://smil.cmm.mines-paristech.fr

or the source code at :

     https://github.com/ensmp-cmm/smil

Thanks

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ, Ph.D.
  Ecole des Mines de Paris
  CMM - Centre de Morphologie Mathématique