List:       python-announce-list
Subject:    EuroPython 2015: Our first keynote speaker: Guido van Rossum
From:       "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal () europython ! eu>
Date:       2015-02-25 14:50:05

We are pleased to announce our first keynote speaker for EuroPython 2015:

                 Python=92s creator: Guido van Rossum

Guido will give a keynote and a more technical talk about the new type
hinting proposal for Python 3.5 that=92s currently being discussed as
PEP 483 (The Theory of Type Hints) and PEP 484 (Type Hints).

Enjoy,
-
EuroPython Society (EPS)
http://www.europython-society.org/

PS: We have more exciting news coming in the next few days.
Please watch our blog for updates: http://blog.europython.eu/
-- =