List:       python-announce-list
Subject:    PyCon UK 2012
From:       Michael Foord <fuzzyman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-10 22:30:16

Hello All,

We're pleased to announce that the PyCon UK 2012 conference is open for bookings at \
http://pyconuk.org. The Early Bird rate is available until 12 August, and there is a \
Concession rate available for Students, Nurses, and Unwaged right up to the \
conference date.

PyCon UK runs from 28th September to 1st October, with the core conference being \
29th-30th September, and the venue is, as last year, the Coventry TechnoCentre, \
easily reached from any part of the country.

This year we're running sprints as an integral part of the conference, instead of \
being tacked on afterwards. Each sprint will have an Introductory talk on Friday \
28th, then have sessions throughout the weekend, which you will be able to drop in to \
between any talks you can'r miss. For the sprint diehards, sessions will continue \
into Monday to wrap up any loose ends.

Hoping to see you there!

The PyCon UK team.