List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] help needed: libffi and recent macOS
From:       Matti Picus <matti.picus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-02 19:48:07

On 6/2/20 1:46 AM, Matt Billenstein wrote:
> I've made some progress on this
>
> thx

Just to follow up here: thanks to Matt we have a "portable build"
candidate available here http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/issue3240 It
would be nice if someone who could not use the 7.3.1 release tarball
would give this a try and let us know if it works. Still to do: I think
we need to include the tc/tkl runtime, maybe in a different PR.

Matti