List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    [pypy-dev] RPython by Example
From:       Mingshen Sun <bob () mssun ! me>
Date:       2019-08-18 23:34:27

Hi all, I think RPython is a very promising language in some scenarios
other than implementing PyPy itself. However, the usages (specs) of
RPython are not very intuitive. Therefore, after reading the
documentations and source code of PyPy/RPython, I started to write a
"book" titled RPython by Example. Some chapters are still missing and
not complete, and I'll continue improve it. Feel free to ask me any
questions about the "book". Thanks.

Link: https://github.com/mesalock-linux/rpython-by-example
Rendered:
  - HTML: https://mesapy.org/rpython-by-example/