List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] EuroPython?
From:       Ronan Lamy <ronan.lamy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-28 14:48:45

Le 28/04/15 11:12, Richard Plangger a =E9crit :
> Hi,
>
> I also planning to attend EuroPython and my advisor (of the thesis) had
> the idea to present the vectorization optimization.
> Here is my draft: http://docdro.id/yonu (or in attachment).
>
> I hopefully you like it. I'm happy to get any feedback! Of course I'm
> not a core PyPy developer (and I hope my abstract does not give the
> impression that I am), but it might still be cool to draw some attention
> of something 'new' in the RPython toolchain?

Good idea! This looks good to me. I think it's clearly an advanced talk, =

rather than an intermediate one, though. Also, the abstract feels a bit =

packed for a 20 minute talk, maybe you could focus more on concrete =

benefits for PyPy users (i.e some loops will magically become faster) =

and less on general compiler theory considerations.

Cheers,
Ronan