List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] test__ffi_call_releases_gil test failing in win32
From:       Armin Rigo <arigo () tunes ! org>
Date:       2012-05-29 8:28:00

Hi,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A wild guess: Sleep is a WINAPI function, with a calling convention diff=
erent than
>> the default C convention. Maybe this makes a difference with the ffi mod=
ule?

Yes, exactly.  I don't see anything related to that in module/_ffi
too, which means it's broken in this respect (or just doesn't support
WINAPI functions, which is probably not intended).

> but IIRC Armin fixed it during the last gothenburg sprint,
> although I can't find the relevant checkin.

See how _rawffi/interp_rawffi.py takes a 'flags' argument from
app-level and passes it to clibffi in the call to RawFuncPtr().

A bient=F4t,

Armin.