List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] pypy now on pythonanywhere.com :)
From:       Harry Percival <harry () resolversystems ! com>
Date:       2011-11-10 10:58:59

Hey Maciej,

Like Jérémie, you can just sign up, and you should get an invitation
pretty quick - just drop me an email if there's any kind of hangup and
I'll get you bumped up to the top of the list.  Same goes for anyone on
the list really.

One thing we did for the IPython guys was to give them a "try IPython"
link, which lets anonymous users try out an IPython console without
needing to sign up - see http://www.pythonanywhere.com/try-ipython/

Maybe we could do something similar for PyPy?  try-pypy?

Thinking out loud, maybe it's less interesting for users to try out an
pypy console - compared to the IPython one, which has loads of
presentational features, the pypy one is just like a normal python
console... On the other hand, maybe it would be a useful thing for
people who want to reassure themselves that it really does work just
like normal python??

Up to you guys!

cheers,
Harry

--
Harry Percival
Developer

Dirigible: a Python cloud spreadsheet
<http://projectdirigible.com/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK