List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] speed and 1.6
From:       Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-08 8:15:46

On 03/09/11 08:51, Miquel Torres wrote:
> Which revision is (or "simulates") 1.6?

I don't think there is the exact revision on codespeed, because the release
was made on a branch (release-1.6.x, I think), not on trunk.

What about starting the benchmarks manually on the branch release-1.6.x?
Miquel, would it be possible to tag those results as "PyPy 1.6" when we have them?

ciao,
Anto