List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    [pypy-dev] =?utf-8?q?Oracle_Express_to_test_RPythonic_cx=5FOracle?=
From:       <nvetoshkin () naumen ! ru>
Date:       2011-05-28 19:05:39

Hi!
On friday I tried to translate pypy with cx_Oracle module enabled but due
to errors (cause iterpreter has changed since someone did test the module)
- I failed. Armin suggested to start running tests on a regular basis. To
do that we need to have sdk + client libs + database itself installed on a
test host.
I have login/password on oracle site and downloaded client and server:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30662774/oracle/oracle-xe-client_10.2.0.1-1.0_i386.deb
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30662774/oracle/oracle-xe-universal_10.2.0.1-1.0_i386.deb
Original links (and chksums) are available here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/express-edition/downloads/102xelinsoft-102048.html

Vetoshkin Nikita.