List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    Re: [pypy-dev] cpyext - compilation, and swig?
From:       Darjus Loktevic <darjus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-14 22:02:47

So, while waiting for my wife in the beauty salon, got something basic working.

=======
In [1]: import example
In [2]: example.get_time()
Out[2]: 'Sat May 14 14:58:35 2011\n'
=======

I think it'll take me a few weeks to get it to the point of being
really usable (need to add many more things, docs, etc.), but it
should be very useful for PyPy and it seems C++ is doable as well.

Darjus