List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    [pypy-dev] PSF Sponsored Sprint in Portland, OR
From:       Dan Colish <dcolish () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-13 1:53:16

Hello Developers!

I'm one of the organizers of the Portland PSF Sprint. We've been working hard on our \
proposal to come up with a strong program for a full day of sprinting in Portland. \
The day will mostly focus on porting libraries to Python 3, hacking on PyPY 2.7 \
compatibility and testing. It'll be a great time so if you're in the area stop on by! \

The current project list includes:- Fabric
- Django
- Flatland
- PyPy
- Alfajor

Want to suggest your own? Use the signup sheet here.

Breakfast is being sponsored by Idealist.org, lunch is being sponsored by Emma and \
beverages will be made available by Urban Airship.

More information: http://goo.gl/XTMWv.
Signup sheet: http://goo.gl/a5Gqk.

--
Dan