List:       pypy-dev
Subject:    [pypy-dev] pypy-sync vs trains
From:       Michael Hudson <mwh () python ! net>
Date:       2005-11-17 9:47:29

Assuming there's going to be a pypy-sync today (?), I'm not going to
be at it as I'll be on a train.

My activity report goes something like:

LAST: somepbc-refactoring, admin
NEXT: somepbc-refactoring
BLOCKERS: failing to understand our current code :)

I think we really need to get a move on with somepbc-refactoring or
merging will become increasingly difficult.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I sense much distrust in you.  Distrust leads to cynicism, cynicism
  leads to bitterness, bitterness leads to the Awareness Of True