List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo
From:       Kaiser Chief <kaiser.chiefmail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-05-01 7:49:14

Congratulations!

The debugging paid off,

This email thread might actually give us the keys to understand why the
process was painful and how to improve it moving forward.

It looks like some of the issues where bugs inherent to Qt or dependencies
(hard to treat), but some others were configuration issues (easier to
handle).

Wishing you fun on your Android journey now!

Best regards,

KC