Hello Pythonistas, I just uploaded eric 24.5. It fixes some bugs and adds these new features. * General o Changed code from using `QFileSystemWatcher` to our own implementation (`EricFileSystemWatcher`) based on the `watchdog` Python package in order to get more fine grained control over the reported changes. * Editor o Added the capability to reload the current editor via its context menu or the main `File` menu (see issue 556). o Added basic support for Jenkins pipeline files (and Groovy source files) (see issue 558). * Editor Outline o Improved the navigation capability by respecting the column offset when placing the cursor of the editor (see issue 554). * File Browser o Improved the navigation capability by respecting the column offset when placing the cursor of the editor (see issue 554). * Project Browser o Improved the navigation capability by respecting the column offset when placing the cursor of the editor (see issue 554). * Symbols Viewer o Completed the list of selectable code blocks. It is available via the eric web site or PyPI. https://eric-ide.python-projects.org/index.html https://pypi.org/project/eric-ide/ Regards, Detlev -- Detlev Offenbach detlev@die-offenbachs.de