List:       pykde
Subject:    Changelog for snapshots
From:       Detlev Offenbach <detlev () die-offenbachs ! de>
Date:       2023-09-10 12:25:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

Hi,

I just checked the PyQt6 web site because there were a bunch of
statements like "should be fixed in the next snapshot". However, the
changelog for snapshots still stops at June, 4th. So none of the recent
changes are documented in there (or maybe my browser does not work
correctly anymore). Can this be changed?

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev@die-offenbachs.de

["OpenPGP_0xBD1F26A5DA8A6150.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]