List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Senior GUI Developer position
From:       Pieter Vancraeyveld <Pieter.Vancraeyveld () synopsys ! com>
Date:       2020-02-20 10:27:31

Synopsys is seeking a senior GUI developer for our QuantumATK NanoLab development \
team in Copenhagen.

QuantumATK NanoLab delivers a unique user-friendly interface to a leading \
atomic-scale modelling tool used for R&D within electronics, materials science, and \
chemistry. The user base is rapidly expanding and we are seeking an experienced \
individual with a passion for GUI development and a talent for designing innovative \
user experiences. As part of our international team of world leading experts in \
quantum physics and materials simulations, you will contribute to the creation of \
intuitive workflows and push the limits of our in-house developed 3D-graphics engine.

We are looking for a talented individual that
- possesses strong competences within user-friendly GUI design and usability;
- is experienced with Qt and PyQt;
- has solid programming skills: in particular Python and C++;
- has excellent written and oral communication skills in English.

The successful applicant
- is an outstanding individual with strong competences in programming or atomic-scale \
                modelling;
- has a broad set of skills and is ready to apply them to whatever task assigned;
- is dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality;
- is a team player;
- enjoys communicating and helping other people;
- has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects;
- is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative.

Synopsys offers you
- a challenging and dynamic work environment;
- a role in cutting-edge nanotechnology;
- highly competent and motivated team members;
- to be part of a company with a strong growth and a high potential;
- to see a direct impact of your work;
- an attractive salary package.

Please visit https://tinyurl.com/v7cjjca to apply.