List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] pyqt5 on armv6/7/8 via PyPi
From:       Kyle Altendorf <sda () fstab ! net>
Date:       2019-08-11 0:06:52

On August 10, 2019 5:57:31 AM EDT, sebastien durand <dragonlost1@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> So I would like to know if there is way to install pyqt5.13 via PyPi on
> Arm cards?

https://www.piwheels.org/project/PyQt5/

It looks like piwheels may have a copy.  I would check on my own pi but I'm not at \
home with it.  You might have to follow their instructions to setup their index, or \
it may already be setup.  But, don't follow their advice to run the system pip with \
sudo.  That's a recipe for breaking stuff.  Mostly don't run the system pip at all, \
even with --user.  Work in a virtualenv or venv.  https://bit.ly/py-env

Cheers,
-kyle