List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Cleanup on object destruction
From:       AnyOldName3 <krizdjali () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-06-10 16:38:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I can confirm that switching to __dtor__ does exactly what I want. Yet
another great SIP feature that isn't obvious from the documentation. At
least now it's in the mailing list, it'll be easier to google for the next
person.
Many thanks for the help, even if I /did/ end up figuring this out myself.

--
Sent from: http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/PyQt-f1792048.html