List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Heap space error
From:       krsna s <gingendes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-26 15:17:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yup, its a good start for me. I tried to run one of the examples in qt
creator which has qrc files in it, i actually got what you are trying to
convey with that. I also saw your documentation on using pyrcc instead of
qrc in this url
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Docs/pyqtdeploy/pyrcc.html . I am
able to open my qml files with this. But when i use .DB i cannot make it
work even by executing python code. If i am going to port this to android i
need to add some lines in qmake tab of .pdy file as well, correct? if yes
can you please throw some light on it.