List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QThread and Coverage with PyQt
From:       Hugo Slepicka <hhslepicka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-07-12 1:40:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Sorry if this question is off topic but I am writing tests for my code and
I can't get coverage for the code that runs in a QThread.

All the other code is fine. I know that the code in the QThread is being
executed as the remaining of the tests depend on this code to run...

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Hugo