List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Custom QQuickWindow crashes when created from QML with PyQt 5.8/Qt 5.8
From:       Cody Scott <cody () perspexis ! com>
Date:       2018-02-28 14:20:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This works with PyQt5==5.10 but does not work with PyQt5==5.10.1
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2017-February/038875.html

I believe this fix may have been reverted to fix the QML examples.

https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2018-January/039989.html

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Phil Thompson <phil@riverbankcomputing.com