List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] PyQt5==5.7.1 Missing libQt5QuickTest.so.5
From:       Cody Scott <cody () perspexis ! com>
Date:       2018-02-12 13:56:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

You can use qmltestrunner to run QML tests that require Python code.

You need the pyqt5qmlplugin which you can get by building PyQt5 from
source. It is not included in the wheels.

http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/qml.html#writing-python-plugins-for-=
qmlscene

Let me know if you run into any issues.