List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] can't prepare sip sources from hg repo...
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () riverbankcomputing ! com>
Date:       2018-02-04 10:24:51

On 3 Feb 2018, at 6:27 pm, Branko Badrljica <brankob@s5tehnika.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:18:24 +0000
> Phil Thompson <phil@riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
>
> > On 3 Feb 2018, at 5:16 pm, Branko Badrljica <brankob@s5tehnika.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > I can't find any bugzilla link for this.
> > >
> > > Also, I don't have any log file.
> > >
> > > build.py finishes its thing without error return code, but I get no \
> > > configure.py to run (which could generate log file), so I have not much to \
> > > report...
> >
> > I was refering to your original PyQt problem.
> >
> > Phil
>
> O.K
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://files.tek-node.net/000_PERSONAL/BRANE2/000_NET/PyQt5-5.10_build_log
>
> I have dev-python/sip-4.19.7...

Because you are specifically enabling the modules to build you are disabling the \
checks configure.py runs to determine the details of your Qt installation and default \
values are used for (in this case) the OpenGL support.

The only way to say that you want "PyQt_Desktop_OpenGL" disabled is to use a \
configuration file, see...

http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/installation.html#configuring-with-configuration-files

Phil