List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Trouble Registering a namespace with QML Plugin
From:       Cody Scott <cody () perspexis ! com>
Date:       2017-10-17 15:41:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm registering a QML type defined in Python.

I'm trying to use the pyqt5 QML plugin to make it available to qmlscene and
qmltestrunner. I have a project that works if there is no namespace in the
QML import.

But if I want to have a namespace I can't figure out how to get it to work.

Here is the demo repo https://github.com/Siecje/qmlplugin

The first commit is working without a namespace. And the second is an
attempt at getting it to work.

Hopefully someone has an idea to try something.

Thank you for your consideration.