List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Serious graphics issues with PyQt5 on newer Windows
From:       Lukas Erlacher <erlacher () in ! tum ! de>
Date:       2017-09-28 2:24:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

great! I haven't been able to test this properly so far since I don't
have a system that reproduces the problem - so my experiments led me to
believe PyQt5 didn't support angle.

Where do you get d3dcompiler47.dll from? Is that part of the PyQt5
distribution?

Best,
Luke

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Lukas Erlacher
RBG Systemgruppe
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe der Fakultäten Informatik und Mathematik
Technische Universität München

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]