List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] How do I get Line edit value through wizard?
From:       shiwen <shi.safari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-21 14:32:16

Hi all,

This is Shiwen, nice to "see" you!

I want to do a very simple information collector use PyQt, I put my page
into wizard, but I don't know how to get line edit value user input?
Usually, when user click finish or some other button, then text user
input can be read. But in this case, next button is given by wizard, I
don't know what should I do.

For example, this page require user input their name, when they finish,
then click next button. I don't know when and how to get name user input.

Any advice will be appreciate, thanks. Have a nice day! :)

Cheers,

Shiwen