List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Getting pyqtdeply to work with current homebrew
From:       Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-31 13:18:52

Ah now I see. I had a difficult time following the description of the sysroot folder \
and variable in the Tutorial section of the user guide. It was hard to understand \
what all should go in there. Considering the sysroot chapter is at the end of the \
user guide, maybe it would help to put a link to it within the first paragraph \
referencing $SYSROOT in the Tutorial chapter?

We'll see how it goes with the build-sysroot.py, or manual building...