List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] PyQt5 5.7.1 Bug: debug build on Windows broken
From:       "Mathias Born" <mathias.born () gmx ! de>
Date:       2017-01-30 23:27:30

I tested this using the latest snapshot PyQt5_gpl-5.8.dev1701291629.zip.
Doesn't compile because of the same error message.

It's still necessary to run configure.py using python_d.exe.

It's not really a big deal, because the debug version of python must be
built
anyway before.
But if you leave it like this, you may want to document it more clearly.

Best Regards,
Mathias