List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Installing PyQT5
From:       Лосев Александр <aglosev () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2016-10-31 8:16:17

Hi,

Try reinstall PyQt5 via pip. If you have different python versions on your comp - be \
shure that you use pip from python 3.5. For that purpose you can use pip3.5 script \
instead pip. Try:
Python35\Scripts\pip3.5 uninstall PyQt5
Python35\Scripts\pip3.5 uninstall sip
Python35\Scripts\pip3.5 install PyQt5

In my version (python 3.5.2 x32, PyQt5 5.7 x32, sip 4.18.1) everything is fine on \
Windows 10 x64, except playing video. There are qt dll-files in \
Python35\Lib\site-packages\PyQt5\Qt\bin directory. I think that is a problem with \
your installation.

--
WBR,
Alexander Losev.