List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QTableView to display and navigate a large matrix
From:       Saeed Mahdizadeh Bakhshmand <saeedbakhshmand () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-06-15 22:15:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Experts,

I aim to display a hug matrix (e.g. 200*200 cells) using QTableView.
Ideally, I am looking for a feature that shows an overall view of the large
matrix with an interactive zoom box (e.g. 10*10 cells) that can hover over
the large matrix and display a zoomed view of that box a separate view. Any
hint that can direct me to implement this idea will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Saeed