List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Documentation for QFileDialog::getOpenFileName
From:       open () zeitloos ! de
Date:       2016-05-30 10:37:16

Hello,

I just started to try out PyQt for teaching purposes and I am very exited. I found just one \
possible pitfall:

For the static member function QFileDialog::getOpenFileName, the C++ version returns a single \
QString. In PyQt Documentation, only this documentation is referenced. In PyQt, this method \
seems to return a (str, str) tuple with filename and filter in it. Maybe this should be \
documented somewhere.

Bye

  elo