List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] MappedType with library with C and Python bindings
From:       Joshua Christopher <joshuadevmail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-23 2:19:46

Hello,

I want to use the GNU multiprecision library which conveniently has
python bindings provided by GMPY2. I'm trying to figure out how I can
convert between a GMP mpq_t type and GMPY2 mpq type.

Are there any examples of something similar to this?

I looked at the QGIS SIP files and found %MappedType QMap<qint64,
QgsFeature*> (located in QGIS/python/core/conversions.cpp), but I don't
think this is a good example for me because they are using SIP to map
QgsFeature and so can use sipType_QgsFeature. All the examples I have
found for when you are not wrapping the type are for instances like
std::string where you can convert to a built in python type and use the
functions like PyString_

Thank you,
Joshua