List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] pyqtdeploy and SSL
From:       Robert Kent <rob () gulon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2015-09-28 16:04:21

Hi All,

Is there a knack to building a pyqtdeplot app with SSL support on Mac OS X? I'm \
imagining I've got my config wrong somewhere, but when I try and build my application \
(the ‘make' step) it complains about not being able to find the openssl headers \
(rsa.h, evp.h etc.). Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I thought it should build \
against the system version? If I manually add an ‘INCLUDEPATH' entry to point to \
‘/usr/include/openssl' I get issues with unimplemented macros \
(__OSX_AVAILABLE_BUT_DEPRECATED).

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as always,

Rob