List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] FW: Re:  Simple Examples for using SIP with PyQt5
From:       Robert Kent <rob () gulon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2015-08-27 7:19:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi Michael,

That was actually my first port of call and everything looks OK. I actually compared \
it to the QScintilla pyd and the only difference I could see was the format of the \
symbol mangling. I'm wondering if its an issue of compiler incompatability (I'm using \
mingw, does PyQt use Visual Studio?) as the complaint is about a missing procedure \
rather than module?

All thoughts gratefully received.

Cheers, Rob

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact on O2