List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] sipEnumType_alloc: Assertion for PyQt5 but not PyQt4
From:       Guðjón Guðjónsson <gudjon.i.gudjonsson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-30 15:54:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I tried to upgrade the Debian packages to 5.4.1 but the error is the same.

I also tried to install Qwt/Sip/PyQt5 on Windows but there are some path
problems with the PyQt5 dll's that I cannot fix so there are endless
undefined symbols during the linking process of pyqthon-qwt.dll.

I will give up for now and just concentrate on publishing the library for
python2/3_Qt4 and wait for a solution for Qt5.

Thanks again for your help Dmitry.

/Gudjon