List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Odd sip error with sip wrap instance
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () riverbankcomputing ! com>
Date:       2015-04-02 21:19:50

On 02/04/2015 7:42 pm, Eric Yen wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> What do you mean by it uses a local copy of sip?
> I can see that when I check what version of sip it's using, It's using
> version of SIP that I compiled myself.

It's an assumption I made. I also assume you are using the Phoenix
version of wxPython. Robin Dunn requested that SIP be able to be
configured to be able to be installed as a package in some other module
(he may have provided the patch, I can't remember). I also know he has
only just upgraded to SIP v4.16.

Phil