List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] How to get Qt signals delivered to a pure python thread.
From:       Ilya Kulakov <kulakov.ilya () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-07 15:11:36

I have a python thread that mainly serves a network connection. In this thread (due \
to the logic/architecture of my app) I need connect to a slot of QApplication \
clipboard. Something straightforward like connect does not work because my thread \
does not have a Qt event loop. However if I connect with a DirectConnect, I'll get my \
callback called, but sometimes it simply stops to work: no events are delivered.

Is there any utility classes in PyQt to subscribe to Qt events from non-Qt threads?