List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] pyQt Material design
From:       "Philipp A." <flying-sheep () web ! de>
Date:       2014-12-13 12:27:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

as florian said: Qt theming is pretty much on another layer as PyQt.

but still, there are two aways to go:

   1. you can create and apply a style sheet
   <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/stylesheet.html>
   2. you can create a QStylePlugin
   <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstyleplugin.html#details>

of course you can do the latter in Python via PyQt, but i doubt that
high-performance tasks like widget drawing should be done in python.