List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] epoll_create1() and log2() for pyqtdeploy android
From:       <bootch () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2014-08-26 14:46:03

FYI

When I configured Python to build with optional extension modules selectmodule I \
needed to comment out HAVE_EPOLL_CREATE1 in pyconfig.h.  Some posts say that function \
is not implemented on Android.

To get mathmodule.c to compile for Android, in pyconfig.h:

/* #define HAVE_LOG2 1 */
#undef HAVE_LOG2

These might be hacks, but let my PyQt app link and upload to an AVD (but it crashes.)