List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] PyQtDeploy: Can't seem to create a deplopyable package.
From:       <bootch () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2014-05-21 20:52:57

No error messages during build, and you are enabling verbose?

What platform?

I just use the GUI and check the 'Run qmake' etc checkboxes.  It creates a 'build' \
directory in the current working directory that contains those files.

I have cd'd to the 'build' directory and fiddled with the Makefile, then run make, \
and it seems to work, so qmake should also?