List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] hide system cursor in system wide
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?B?aU1hdGg=?=" <2281570025 () qq ! com>
Date:       2014-04-20 5:21:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

I want to hide system cursor for 10s for some reason ,but I found

cursor.setShape(Qt.BlankCursor)

can only hide mouse cursor that is associated with QWidgets ,not in system wide ,i.e. \
when mouse cursor is hovering on QWidgets, it is invisible ,otherwise it is visible \
,so is there any way to hide system cursor in system wide?