List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Drawer windows
From:       Jonathan Beezley <jon.beezley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-05 15:56:08

Hello,

Using version 5.0.1 or PyQt5 and Qt version 5.1.0 on Mac OS 10.8.4, I am having \
problems getting Drawer widgets to work.  Using the standard windowflags example (see \
here: https://gist.github.com/jbeezley/6452059) and choosing "Drawer", the widget \
opens as a new window instead of a drawer.  The same code (modulo the import line) \
works for me with PyQt4.  Is this a bug in the wrapping code, or does it work \
differently in version 5?

Thanks,
Jon