List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Eric (5) Python IDE, Tech.Report
From:       Pietro Moras <studio-pm () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-16 15:27:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Months ago I've embarked on the production of an Eric (5) Python Tech.Report, as a \
new companion for the Reports collection as at URL:  \
                http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/eric-documentation.html
or:  http://www.box.net/shared/k64yenrpey
Fine.
Now that I'm not so far from the technical completion of this work, time has come to \
give a look at its readability, with your help.  That is:    English proof reader \
wanted, hard work (250 pg.s ca.), no pay, little glory.  Further instructions upon \
request. See you.
 - P.M.